User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Should Bill Gates be paid so much money? Yes, he worked for it. He deserves it. Should football players be paid so much money? Yes, they worked for it. They ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Can I use my Valin Norovir character?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    while it may seem egotistical and pretentious It doesn't. It's worth liking, and taking pride in. Really? Did you read it? Did you like it? He probably has, but even ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eyes--needs critiques

    I look at her and stare; deep into her eyes Eyes, deep and thoughtful like deep, brown tidal pools they peirce into my soul and reveal my iniquities And try ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    LOL, Qi made me stuff socks in my undies to try and get me to walk like a man. It didn't work so well. Unfortunatly, all the character prep that ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA-AAAAH!!!! I'M RICH B*TCH!

    Mar 7, 2006
  • General Articles Re: My column, v1. Winning Means Nothing

    Here is an article I just wrote, and Im hoping to get it published in our College Newspaper, the Daily Egyptian, but I would like to see if I can ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    while it may seem egotistical and pretentious It doesn't. It's worth liking, and taking pride in. Really? Did you read it? Did you like it?

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Well there are a few I really like. Carl Sandburg, escpecially "I am the People, the Mob" which goes a little something like this: I AM the people -- the ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: King Arthur's Existence

    There was recently a lot of research done on just this topic so that the movie King Arthur could be done as historically accurately as possible. Many of the findings ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    Tied between 3 and 6. But I think 3 has more of a "Story-like" aspect to it, not to mention great sfx. I loved the scenes on Kashyyk and Ootapal ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HAVE A PONY

    ........................ ............. Now I can die happy.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Noice Strat Chev, I have the exact same one. Well not the EXACT same one, but the exact same kind/model. White on White Fender Strat. Mmm-hmm.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Some "physical" things: -Head up. Men are proud creatures, and we show and act full of pride, even when we feel like crap. -Shoulders back. Again having to do with ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The Basis of Friendship (Pic)

    Where did you get the codex thingy?

    Mar 1, 2006


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies