User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Aye, but the majority of early Americans were from England. So I just thought you should catch up. ;) Actually, other than the original settlers, most were either German, or ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    Muchas Gracias para the insight. And I think the mexicans are lazy thing started with the siesta they take every day. It gets so hot in the afternoon that the ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    @Kiashana: That is the kind of attitude that has put our people through oppression for thousands of years. We werent always bankers/lawyers/etc. The Christians in Europe forced us into "money-changing

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    I'm naked! o.o BUT! I was wearing... Grey Harley Davidson T-Shirt Khaki pants socks shoes and a watch

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Scout Skit

    Isn't the plural of Tenderfoot Tenderfeet? Also, its spigot, not spicket.

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Another one???

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    some people simply are not hot and look better with a paper bag over their heads. Individuals matter, not groups. So there. :p Wow. Just wow. I never thought you ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    Misty, if it makes you feel any better: I have a similar problem with women. Also, I don't like blondes. At all.

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    I'm a rabbit and an Aquarius but I don't read my horoscope any more because it's just a load of rubbish. Me too!

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: vocal artillery (en español)

    La poema es muy bonita, y yo gusto(thats supposed to have an accent over it) especialmente estes linas: ¡cigarra, dichosa tú! de que usted morirá de un corazón sofocado – ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Valin: I was watching all of this spectacle from inside the tavern. Ah, how the spirits, and warm fire was welcome in such a storm! But, alas, it was not ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Full Name: Valin Norovir Gender: male Age: 458 (looks about 19...its the elvish equivalent) Birthplace: the elven stronghold of Tor Arcana Father's Name: ? (somebody help me with these) Mother's ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    Dick Cheney is an idiot. He was going at it all wrong! YOU DONT HUNT LAWYERS WITH BIRDSHOT! You need to use AT LEAST a 30-06, but of course he ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Those are good examples, Fate. Teachers also come to mind. The money they get paid is unfairly small compared to the servces they provide to this country. Pro players get ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me

    Grif, keyword there about Anakin, is he WAS the chosen one. But then he betrayed the Jedi Order and even helped to destroy it, thus he is not exactly...chosen anymore ...

    Mar 8, 2006


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights