User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie

    May she rot in hell forever. She knew what she was doing, and blaming Israel for running over a dumb girl who lays down in front of a bulldozer is ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Once. I was on a border-running mission, and we were recruiting people in the DP camps in Cyprus. And this little girl, she was about four years old, was crying. ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    sabradan: Um, I don't know about birthright, I do have some Israeli in me (my great grandfather was from Israel) but I went with my professor. We were there for ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Even though the man got off, he's still going to die. I smell a lynching.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer to Allah

    Beautifully written poem/prayer. I like the repettion, as well as the learning by unlearning line. However, the Constant repetition of Allah seemed a little passe for me. I dunno, I ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Don't get me wrong...I love weed. And counterculture. Its just when you take it so far to the extent that hippies do that it gets stupid (I am no longer ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Damn hippies.... GET A JOB AND CUT YOUR HAIR, YOU POT-SMOKING HIPPIES!!!!

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    What group did you go on, Taglit? (Birthright?)

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me at Nimrod's fortress in Israel. This is me with the guy who proposed to me...somewhere. I don't remember where we are, but it's somewhere in Israel. :-) ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Sonic is horrible. Never had In N Out...but I want to try. I guess thats one more reason why I should get off my lazy a$$ and finally go and ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    meh. Fantasy is a hard genre to get a completely unique story for. Its all in the characters/telling of the story, not the uniqueness of the story itself.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    sabradan said (as a steroe type) "Mexicans are lazy" I have never heard that and I live about an 1/2 hour away from mexico. There are many mexicans in my ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    I have to agree with Nate. I don't like the FDR memorial. Its cool and all, but its kida weird. A little TOO wierd. I really like the WWII, Korean ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    I agree, Bob.

    Mar 23, 2006


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)