-
Re: The Greatest Treasure
Valin walked over to Dreffan. "Ok, you. Who are you?" Valin demanded. "You know who I am, Valn Norovir" he replied. "No, I do not, and I will not stand ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 Its alright....
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...
Hooray for Pat! *head/desk* :smt021 :smt013
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
same as before.
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: 60's Croatia - Any books or essays come to mind?
;) You know I love you. No, I don't.
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: 60's Croatia - Any books or essays come to mind?
well, fine then. ;P
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: 60's Croatia - Any books or essays come to mind?
I would talk to Bjorn. He's Croatian.
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
first one 8/10 second one 1/10 me no likey shameless plugs.
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...
I'm sorry, but Nazis/facists aren't people. The only way for them to regain their humanity is to turn from their ways of facism and no longer be an enemy of ...
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...
WOOOOO!!! GO PAT!!! Um, you know that Pat Buchanana is a horrible excuse for a human being and a dirty rotten facist, right? Come the revolution, he will be one ...
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Who has a job?
I've always wanted to say this, so bear with me: Get a job, you lazy, pot-smoking hippies!
Aug 7, 2007 -
Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!
I got two for my first name (I love these things I just keep getting different ones) Lord Daniel the Malleable of Londinium-le-Thames My second one is Reverend Earl Daniel ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Well, since I'm already 20 years old, and moving halfway around the globe (back to Israel, hooray!) in 6 months, I don't think that will be a problem....
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I *will* meet those of you I consider freinds on here, someday. Ja?
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: For Non-UK Members
It was bigger when she died, obviously, but of course the concert for Diana was broadcast here, and she was in and out of the media for a few days ...
Aug 4, 2007
