User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dan, Why in God's Green Earth did you stop writing? I mean, sure, we never really had much idea of what kind of details were going to happen, but thats ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    The second. I think its well...the best. I really dunno how else to put it. TSA, no the first one is not a Pentagram, pentagrams are upside down, first of ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Well, if we wanna delve deeper into the heart of the problems in the middle east/Muslim world vs Western world, we must remember and take into account that the Crusades ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections

    There is no law, no. But demographically, in order for it to remain a democracy, if it wishes to remain the "British/English nation" the British/English people must remain in the ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie

    Id rather go straight to hell in a hand cart before I bend over and let them f*** me and my people in the a$$. Lets just say this Bob: ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    The only thing wrong with hippies is the pot smoking! I echo girlwhofateloves, by saying: "HEY! THATS NOT VERY NICE!" and not listening....lalalalalala

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    ? is Sonic like McDonalds?... Yes, but a lot lot worse.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    clap clap clap

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    So then, Gal, you would just condemn an innocent man, whose only crime is converting to christianity, to death? To me, it seems, if anyone/thing is being bigoted/intolerant it is ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections

    And why not? Britain has a majority English. England has a majority Angle/English population. Italy has a majority ethnic Italian population. Saudi Arabia has a majority Arab population. (Actually, it

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie

    Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie

    Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie

    Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie

    Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections

    Zionism is completely different than Judaism. Do you even know what Zionism is? I'm sure you think you do, but most people do, and they are usually wrong. Zionism is ...

    Mar 29, 2006


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia