User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Either way, whats wrong with revenge? Revenge is good, when it has its own time and place, and this would have been it. While this is most likely Gods judgement, ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Newsreels. Ari, from Under the Desert Sky Do you resent the government?

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Valin introduced himself in the Elven manner. "I am Valin Norovir. Of the Elven Stronghold or Tor Anroc. I am pleased to meet your acquaintance. You seem very well versed ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    so post, Ari. My character is at a point where he can't do anything until others do.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    Freedom of speech. People can write, wear and say whatever they want. They just have toaccept the consequences that come with said speech. For example, if you wear a confederate ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dan, my Beloved, I hate you. Shirah.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time

    Mods, feel free to move this if its in the wrong spot. Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Voices in Head: But how did they get over here, let alone Mobile, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    I really could care less about Mary Poppins and her drugs. I refuse to sugar coat my critiques just so that someones ego doesnt get hurt. Man up and stop ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    Nor will I sugar-coat the truth. I am blunt. Some poeple call me an a$$hole. Well, so be it. I'm here to improve, and I would hope everyone else is ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    I refuse to lie to help someone's ego. If something is bad, I will say as much. I don't purposely hurt people's feelings, but if people's egos are so fragile ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Irrelevant. Whether its responsible or not is neither here nor there. It is what it is.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    God died in Poland ...Ari, Under the Desert Sky Have you ever been a member of an underground movement?

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Life's not fair, Khay. That doesn't mean you should take it out on others. You do have the right to criticize, to voice your oppinion. But we, too, have that ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections

    Well, completely apart from severly limiting the gene pool (great argument, that one, always makes me laugh), the only real problem is that it fosters an isolationist and seperatist mindset, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    But the food at Sonic is gross.

    Mar 30, 2006


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis