User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    sabradan is a screenname I've been using since I got on the internet. Its a combination of the word "sabra" which is a native desert cactus plant (that tastes really ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    You should be allowed to wear a confederate flag. However, you would almost certainly be mauled, and then if there was enough disturbance in class you would be asked to ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Iran Goes Nuclear

    Well, first let me say that Israel having nukes is not relevant to the argument. Whether Israel has nukes or not has no bearing on whether or not Ahmadinejad and ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: The Ballad of Pedro, the Mexican Breakdancer

    I liked the political incorrectness. But to me, it didn't seem so much of a balad, as a story told in poem form. Balads are usually long, and have a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Why don't you smile khariyyah?

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    It is actually quite simple: keep Illegal immigration ILLEGAL. But make it easier to get into this country LEGALLY. I studied this relatively in depth last year, and basically, if ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    I belive sure one can referance one as american even thogh the only true americans are the indians but dont foreget your heritage if all just forget some time in ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    You need to give us more details about the assignment in order for us to help.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    My greatest concern is that the general public cares more about sensationalized media an celebrity life than actual news. We are so incredibly disconnected from the world around us, it's ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    People need to stop being so sensitive. The end.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. And it comes in handy too, when operations require little or no actual voices, I can give signals through wistles and birdcalls Ari, Under the Desert Sky Do you ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Country, Lebanon

    I really liked this poem. As a fellow middle-easterner, this makes me feel homesick. Good job.

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    *Darth Vader voice* Well done, my son. Join Me, and we shall create evil characters together, and rule the entire galaxy!

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    She wanted to take her diary, change the plot around and sell it. So, while she was writing it, she didn't think, "Oh, I'm going to publish this diary." She ...

    Apr 6, 2006


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale