- Re: Anyone here have a DA? May 3, 2006
-
Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead
He had the rest of his life to reflect upon his crimes of war, in a jail cell, no distractions. That should be punishment enough. If the man really did ...
May 3, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
In honor of the U of I, who thanks to the NCAA will probably have to chance their mascot (lame), I propose the following mascot: Chief Illiniwek
May 2, 2006 -
Re: When men cry...
I'd go along with what Dono and Gal are saying. Don't focus so much on the word, and rather just describe the physical act. Usually for me, when I cry, ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Well, firstly, I wouldn't get to that point, because I don't get captured. If I were to get captured by, say, the British Provincial Office soldiers, I would say something ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Warsaw 1943
bump
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: I'm an aunty!!
Congrats, Gal.
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report
John Stewart is far more talented and focused than Stephen Colbert. In fact, I cannot STAND the Colber(t) Repor(t). I think he's stupid, selfish, and his show is just an ...
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: The Great Gatsby
remember: all the mentions of colors, mean something. Nothing is just there. EVERYTHING has a deeper meaning.
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: Someday when I am a stand up comedian... DONT READ THIS!
I didn't find this funny. My suggestion: watch stand-up comedians do their acts on stage/tv. Model your format and the style of material (not the ACTUAL material) you use after ...
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: Sports?
Baseball (GO SOX!), and football, both American and otherwise, and basketball is pretty good too, although I prefer college hoops to professional.
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...
Pakistan could be seen as the middle east, since Afghanistan is considered middle eastern. But india is a sub continent of Asia. But Afghanistan isn't considered Middle Eastern. It is ...
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Warsaw 1943
I want to write a story/short story/part of a story about the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising of 1943. I know all about the actual uprising (Z.O.B., Mordechai Anielewicz, etc) and I ...
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Iran Goes Nuclear
I have to disagree with you Bob. In most cases that can be cited: (Russia v USA, Pakistan v India, Israel v Arab world N.Korea v NATO, etc) the potiential ...
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...
Pakistan/India are not in the middle east. Theyare in Southern Asia. However, if you still want Middle Eastern things, PM either myself (I am Israeli), Magicman(He's Lebanese) or Khariyyah (she's ...
Apr 17, 2006
