User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Say your piece...

    Ah, goodbyes. Ending. Farewells. Never easy things, are they? It is always hard to say goodbye. So, here is my attempt at it. It seems like only yesterday when I ...

    May 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    t3h d3ath. Bob, you are t3h 1337. You now officially r0xx0rz my b0xx0rz.

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    But I shall go to the interim site as well...YOU SHALL NEVER GET RID OF ME!!! mwahahaha.

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    (Dammit, Bob, you almost sound so much more eloquent than I! GRR!) Anyway... Dear future self, How have you been? Have you been taking good care of yourself? Eating right, ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence/Purpose

    I think all human beings have a purpose. Whether its "God given" or something else, I can't say, and to try and guess would be extrememly arrogant. I do however, ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is such a shock. And, for the first time in well, a long time I can remember...I am at a loss for words. You all have touched and ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia - Yay or Nay?

    Aye.

    May 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    relaxing. I finally finished college. (well, freshman year, anyway) and am FINALLY DONE with finals. And I am home. And today I got a hair cut and did laundry. Tomorrow, ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Thanks, Rivergirl. : ) And Dan ... I don't really know what you mean by sad. But, uhh. Thanks. Memories of some of my own failed relationships that happened similar ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Warsaw 1943

    Wasn't that named for the Warsaw pact to keep the peace? Dani No. The Warsaw Pact is named after the city of Warsaw. I want to know about Warsaw during ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    James reminds me a lot of me. Funny, but kind of sad, too...if you get my drift. ;)

    May 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: PETA

    Yes, God provided animals for man, but did he not also ask us to be stewards of the Earth? The Earth is God's creation, and as such, it is not ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    Two chicks at the same time! (oh yeah! I LOVE Office Space) But nah, in all seriousness... I'd travel to all the places in the world I want to see ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Look, I didn't come looking for an argument. You’ve reacted to my opinion with violence and a closed mind. I’m not going to bother to try to reply to that. ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    You can devise all sorts of violent methods in your mind about ways of punishing him, but it will end. I think feeling good about another’s' suffering is quite perverse, ...

    May 4, 2006


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites