-
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"You racist, anti-semetic, double standard mother f****er!"
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
r0flcopter.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
here, fishy fishy fishy....
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MH is...here
((Raises glass, and pours some out on the curb "for those who couldnt be here")) Welcome! CCF is up and running, PM me for details. TO THE KINGS!
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
Hah. The International Jewish/Zionist conspiracy, no?
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"That makes me sad"
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
We'll see....
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
....YWS is back up. Tomorrow, THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHA! Anyways, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Welcome me, people!
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!
w00t, Jiggity.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: And So it Ends...
beautiful. Perfect. Completely and utterly describes the way I feel about this departure, as well as goodbyes in general. So, yeah, goodjob!
May 22, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
MAYONIASE NO JUTSU!!!
May 22, 2006 -
Re: Flying lollerskates.
It means that on that Day, I, Daniel, will be crowned King.
May 21, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
what about central time (us) or foreign time?
May 20, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
5-7 IN WHAT TIME ZONE?!?! WERE INTERNATIONAL, OMGZ!!!! HOW CAN WE ORGANIZE SUCH A WORLDWIDE EVENT ZOMG!!!! (Please pardon the 1337 speak. It will be one of my last posts ...
May 20, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!
w00t,m'dear. w00t. With zeros.
May 19, 2006
