User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: David Gemmell Dies

    :(

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Military’s Doctrine on Snake Killing

    Funny as all hell, Reas. HOORAH! I want to add my own: Israeli paratroopers: They arrive at night by APC march 15 km, and take up positions in the surrounding ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. Witty, but I don't get it.

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Any freind/family/sister/thing/it of Aris is a freind of mine. Unless theyre really weird. Are you really weird?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Lyrics

    So, I want to write a song. Not just any song though. A good song, about the war in Lebanon, and I want to get my feelings/oppinions/etc out and expressed ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    perhaps. Enlighten me further, if you would, please?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    Yeah, thats the whole problem. The Godfather=the quintissential mafia story. My idea is sorta like this/kinda cliche: -An orphaned Irish kid gets taken in by the Godfather, begins his life ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Warsaw 1943

    Awesome, Thanks.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Research Re: Question on new story

    Ok, as all of you from the TSR probably well know, I am "Don Sabradani", Godfather of the CCF, Cabassi Crime Family, the writing Mafia. mwahaha. And I figured as ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Sword. You can't write very well when you're dead, now can you?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    McCain. I would never vote for that carpet-bagging b*tch. True. Sabradan speaks the truth, people! Carpet baggers are the worst kind of politicians. She only lived in NY for a ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "ZOMG. ROFLCOPTER"

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    I'm sure you have your reasons- and I'm sure I know exactly what they are. Still I say- calm down, or don't participate. I doubt anyone wants the first new ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    McCain. I would never vote for that carpet-bagging b*tch.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!

    randomnes, my freind, randomness

    Jul 24, 2006


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack