User avatar

sabradan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    With regards to Sam's comment- I could be wrong- but I interpreted "there are no children here" as stating that because of what the children have gone through in Israel ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    Ah, Crap. Any suggestions for titles?

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    They light candles despite the flourescent lighting and large windows lighting the hallway The wicks of the small, round candles slowly burn down to nothingness, like a sort of primitive ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    I currently live in the suburbs just outside Chicago, Illinois. But I am originally from Kibbutz Erez, Israel.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I've died a bunch of times in my sleep. Sometimes really violently. Like, getting ripped apart by wild dogs/wolves. Also, today I had a really wierd dream. Here is what ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Homecoming (USA residents please reply)

    Yes and Yes Now, as others have asked, what is this for?

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Warsaw 1943

    Well, being Poland in the early 1940's, it would have been during WWII. There Nazi's would have occupied, Poland and the Jew's would be all in Ghetto's. US would or ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    thanks, ILubdraco.

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS 3.O

    HALO FTW. Sorry, I'll go back to my on again off again critiquing/lurking again.

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Exile, Home.

    Take me home Mother, take me home. Take me home to the land I was born to the land I call hom Take me home. Father, take me home. Take ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    This absolutely should not be allowed. I don't care what else the Confederate flag stands for--many will see it as a symbol of racism, (I only see it now as ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I saw these earlier, and, as usual, everyone looks marvelous. Even Dan. :lol: ha ha ha.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Downtown, in Chicago. Just before going to see Rocky Horror (MIDNITE MADNESS!)

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Inebriation

    PM me, Dusky.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I don't get it.

    Jul 29, 2006


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love