User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Chuck Norris jokes

    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Question/advice needed

    Okay, well here I have a dilemma. But first, some background. As all of you, or at least most of you already well know, I am a proud Israeli. As ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Oceans, schmocens!

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Jerusalem, Israel Eilat, Israel Kibbutz Ketura, Israel (In no particular Order) or, if I am forced to live in the US: Chicago or some college town, in no particular order: ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I know this is a little bit old, but still....

    In Loving memory of Michael Levine, ZT''L His dream was to serve in IDF US-born Michael Levin shortened family trip in order to come back to Israel and fight. In ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I like the Library, but you can't beat the feeling/smell/etc of a good bookstore.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has The World Gone Mad!!??

    Snoink, can *I* do the shooting of said PC Police?

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: La Pais bonita (Historical fiction Contest)rough draft

    Chicago, IL 2006 Tzipporah Cardoza was helping her mother clear the table from the meal during their passover seder as quickly as possible, so they could finish the rest of ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    I think I'll steal your luck yoha! *steals* lol I wanna go to Michigan! And sailboating sounds awesome! Gawsh, everyone has so much funness. MO doesn't really have water...:shock: Sure ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace!

    I have one. If you want the address message me and I may (or may not, depending on my mood) give you the address.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I was told I should smile more.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. what what!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    AH, the heritage my (former) school graces the world with. Going there has given me the gift of carrying on that tradition!

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    In response to those who say that Iran has the right to nuclear enrichment/power/etc: Normally, I would agree with you 100%. However, there a few key factors that you are ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    Animal House is based on real events at SIUC, you know.

    Aug 17, 2006


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci