User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    But its gotta be a Best's Kosher, or Vienna beef! And the only real way to eat a hotdog--Chicago style!

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Qaddafi!! I knew I knew the name. Anyway, the crazed lunatic ramblings of Qaddafi can be seen in Ahmadinejad- and I still don't see why we should give him the ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    You're both wrong. IM the decider. And I have IDF soldeirs to back it up.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    *Glances at Bjorn* You just take every opportunity to make fun of Bush don't you? The President of Iran is a nut case. He believes that he will lead the ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    One birth little sister, and one freind who is BASICALLY family/a sister due to various reasons that shall not be divulged. So, lets say two. Its funny too, cuz when ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace!

    Facebook is better. But you kiddies gotta earn it by graduating! mwahahaha! mine is Were you expecting something else?

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    He really is a loony. EDIT: First "problem" on his list to be solved: Why wont America let me nuke the Zionist Entity?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Evandor

    I might get back in on it. We shall see how my free time is.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    Total BS. Period. Plain and simple.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: TeStINg

    In accordance with Prophecy....

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Aug. 22, 2006 23:58 | Updated Aug. 23, 2006 13:52 Exclusive: Israel buys 2 German subs By YAAKOV KATZ [Print this Article] [EMail this Article] [Subscribe] [SMS Alerts] [JPost Toolbar] ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: "F" is for Freedom?

    Really good. Love the dark, heavy lines contrasting with the lighter red white and blue. I also like the choice of other media. Newspaper clippings work very well for peices ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: MAH FEETZ

    ZOMGZ LMAOROFLCOPTERZ0RZ R0X0RZ MAH B0Z0RZ!!! PHEAR MAH 1337 SKILLZ!!! LOLOLOLOLOMGZORZ!!!!ONEONEONE!!!@!@

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Half Life

    I want to get the patch for I think its HL2 that lets you play as either Israelis or Palestinians in the intifada/terrorism war. It looks really cool.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish

    I'm not fluent, but I know enough to get by, so I'll try to help when I can. I have had expericence with three different dialects of the language as ...

    Aug 26, 2006


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)