User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    smurfs are not communists. If they were older, or not blue, then sure. But as it is, they're just stupid little creatures. Now, the Federation, from Star Trek, now THAT ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    So, they become the color of the communists that they are? Personally, I vote for Green.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!!!! Dont forget to wrap around, well, you know where...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    I vote neither. I drive a Saturn which I like, but I also vote for Honda/Toyota for gas effeciency and BMW and Porsche for the performance. Gotta love foreign cars.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Heh, Bjorn Germany is actually one of the most pro-Israel countrie in Europe.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Lets all raise our glasses to this great man. Hopefully, somewhere, hes doing the same for us.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Im no fan of Israel. In fact for some of the things they've done, for all the horrid acts I learn about in Modern History I hate them, and yet ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    So what if there was? We all know where your loyalties lie. Now I know you're no lover of Jews/Israel That's a real unfair observation :? My braces were inserted ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    I think nuclear disarmament would be great as well, however, I see a very valid point at where some countries would take advantage of said disarmament (i.e. North Korea and ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves* Its not. I don't really like Bush all that much. But I'd much rather sing his praises than support a bat***t ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    You can't kill with pancakes, Gal! Honestly! The only thing you can do with pancakes besides eat them and make funny pictures of bunnies with pancakes on their heads is ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    meh. I still don't like him. Personally, I think people preaching the destruction of entire countries should be killed straight away, but thats just me. I've been told I have ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Ok, so this rant aside, Jiggity, what would debating with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad do, exactly, except give him an even wider platform to preach to people, as well as giving him ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves* Its not. I don't really like Bush all that much. But I'd much rather sing his praises than support a bat***t ...

    Sep 3, 2006


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain