User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Tips Re: Using the Debate Forums as Inspiration

    I write stories, I just don't really have the time at the moment. Actually my life is pretty much school, work, speech team. Rinse and repeat. It gets dull and ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Cocaine's a hell of a drug, innit snoink?

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Licentia vel Nex: The Cabassi Story

    I think she is too, Bob. I love it, so far. KEEP IT UP!

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    יום הולדת סמאן!!!! Thats Happy Birthdya in Hebrew. It says "Yom Huledet Sameach!" And truly, I hope yours was truly happy. Welcome to the old geezers of YWS club Imp. ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1001 Arabian Nights

    Great stories. The funny thing, I always thought the Sheherezad was a man, but then again, my arabic sucks. I know like, four phrases.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mathematicians...?

    I am staying as FAR AWAY FROM MATH as humanly possible. If you couldn't tell, math and I dont really get along very well. Infact, I hate it wiht the ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love Writing Historical Fiction?

    I want in.

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Don't complain about our justice system....

    heinous

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Muslim Spain lifestyles

    One quick thing for me to point out: Under the Muslim Caliphaate in Spain the Jews of Spain (Sefardic) were well treated and held high positions in government until the ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What we Are

    word.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    scary, you mean. "Lemme see your war face! GRRRR!"

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    Really cute kid. The only bad thing is, eventually she will grow up to be a snot-nosed teenager. :( And that makes me cry in my heart, boo-hoo.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: You learn something new every day

    Jane Addams - social worker Cindy Crawford - model Richard J. Daley - mayor Harrison Ford - actor Ernest Hemingway - author Carl Sandburg - poet Ronald Reagan - U.S. ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Am I the only one that doesn't like the car? Or am I the only one a little suprised to see a Brit driving a ford? Does anyone else sense ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"--If you want peace, prepare for war. It held true in Roman times, it holds true, if not true-er today. As well as that, there is ...

    Sep 17, 2006


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb