User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    I think it is because I think I saw it too. Oh god, so horrible.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    I'm half Jewish. Can I join in the Zionist Conspiracy? Well, of course you can! We're always looking for fresh meat...err, new members. BUT! You must pass tests of skill/ability ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Hey, sab--although unrelated, in a sense, I was wonderin about this comment a Jewish comedian made. He said there's a big differennce between jews and Israelis. Israelis are Israeli first ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    seriously. Although, to be honest, the "this may be hot" for coffee is mostly due to some stupid dumb american lady who got burned on McDonald's coffee and sued. HUZZAH ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A College for reading?

    I just like the idea of having a univeristy run the way an institution of higher learning should: through socrating method, instituting actual LEARNING not rote memorization for tests.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    With pleasure sir!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A College for reading?

    sounds like agreat idea.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Research Re: Last names/Surnames?

    the only real thing I can add is that in Israel, at least, we call it "family name" but even there are many types. Like there are your standard Eastern ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    We got onto the subject of conspiracy theories at school and one of my friends came out with, 'I heard the Israelis actually control the goverment,' and 'the Jews are ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Your Lordship, let me deal with this upstart. Please.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    so stupid. Kids not only CAN handle getting knocked around a little bit, but SHOULD be. I mean, cmon, thats how every male in my family parents/was raised. "Don't do ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Of course, sir. Ankara will fall by this evening. I guarantee it, sir.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Your Imperial Lordship. I will be willing to hand over control of Poland and Belorus dependent upon the compensation. Also, I formally strongly urge we take Turkey. It is an ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    In the first one, the legs seem unproportional compared to the arms. They look way too "fat" when the arms are so skinny. Also the leg sticking out on the ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Exodus by Leon Uris (great book) as well as Tao Te Ching (Dao De Jing) by Lao Tzu and The Jewish War by Josephus off and on. I just finished ...

    Oct 13, 2006


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat