User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Superheroism...

    Why would rambo carry an AK? Rambo had an M60. True. But I don't think MISTAR WAFFLES is that much of an EXAMPLE OF MANLIENESS to handle an M60

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    As all the other members of the team kept coming in and getting acquainted with their quarters, another chopper was disembarking on the pad. Kobi Shimoni disembarked from the chopper, ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    OOC: Yeah, I know about the Tavor. I'm not a fan of bull-pups though.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Ribbon Week

    pandoraswritings-- This may be fine for an assignment. It is usually advisable, however, to refrain from being preachy in poetry you wish others to read and seriously respond to. In ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Superheroism...

    Needs more muscular/military stuff. Too pope, not enough rambo. Make the scepter an ak47. THATd be cool.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    To torment you until eternity.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    NAME: SSGT Kobi Shimoni AGE: 26 HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6' even/210 lbs HAIR/EYES: black/brown PRIMARY MILITARY SPECIALTY: weapons SECONDARY MILITARY SPECIALTY: hand to hand combat PRIMARY WEAPON: Galil AR SEC

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Heart

    I'm sorry, but due to the poor grammar and spelling, I couldn't even understand what you are trying to say, so Its hard to critique it on a more artistic ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling in Love with Parades, Military Marches and the girl

    Random ending...which I liked! It sounded like a story more than a poem. I would suggest changing this to fiction or something. Its a balllad, Wiggy. Its supposed to be ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    As far as Haikus go, its okay, syllable wise. But, in doing so, you've compromised all vividness, detail, meaning, etc. (GRR! THATS WHY I HATE HAIKUS!!! GRRR!!!) AHEM. Anyways, its ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling in Love with Parades, Military Marches and the girl

    Falling in Love with Parades, Military Marches and the Girl in number 23 King George Street By: Dan Sanders *This is a composite poem* Do you remember that day in ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    BETTER! STRONGER! FASTER! ALEI KRAV! The training will make the Empire's soldiers will be the single greatest fighting force on the face of the earth.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    I like the way you think, Your Lordship. My men are deploying as we speak. Operation: Dice Roll is now underway.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    DQ

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Its true, you know. Hair is the source of all our power. Why do you think Ortho's wear beards and payot (hair curlies)

    Oct 20, 2006


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson