-
Re: I'm rather annoyed at the moment
Dan>> Yet you're online? Matt>> Petey poo? ZZAP>> That sucks. Computer labs on campus. w00t for that. And Fand, JSTOR is TEH ROXX0RZ
Oct 29, 2006 -
Re: WWII - Creative Writing Class Fictional Piece
well, TECHNICALLY Ireland was neutral. Northern Ireland (the part controlled by the UK) fought with the Allies, because they're considered British, but the other counties were neutral. THUS, I have ...
Oct 29, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
OOC:I agree
Oct 29, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
Kobi raised his hand. "Sir, what is the OPMOD of the mission?" he asked. Caldwell replied "Small Unit Assault and Inflitration. Any other questions?" "Yeah," Kobi said. "Who are group ...
Oct 29, 2006 -
Re: Airport Security Pig Finds Concealed Truffles
And filthy vermin.
Oct 29, 2006 -
Re: I Think of You
Okay. First, this is a nice start, but as many people have said, not very memorable, and quite elementary. First, repetition. I am normally a fan of repetittion, but it ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!
people are dumb. period. And a surpisingly large number of them go to "rich" schools that supposedly give "good" educations
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
Kobi grabbed an apple out of the refrigerator in the Mess Hall where the others were congregating. He heard Pheonix say that all weapons needed to be ready in the ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Friday the 13th VS Naruto
But what if orichamruitachi had a Jason NO JUTSU?
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
(OOC: Could somebody post introducing themselves to me in the mess? I want to get going. but dont have the time to write out me walking into the mess and ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Untitled. Needs title
I listen to the old songs. When people ask me Why did I leave America? Where the streets are paved with gold where I could be safely away from Terrorism ...
Oct 27, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Your Lordship, Might I suggest, a shall we say....more effecient and severe punishment for the opposition? After all, nothing says "Obey Me" like a head on a Spike! I suggest ...
Oct 27, 2006 -
Re: The Great Rite
Oh! Oh! Or Syphillis!
Oct 26, 2006 -
Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.
I think someone once said it was anti-American, pro-Palestinian/anti-Israeli and pro-EU. Sounds about right except for the american thing.
Oct 26, 2006 -
Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.
Also, BBC is accurate, except when it comes to the Middle East, as (in my hypothesis) the Brits are still sour on losing it. But if you read some of ...
Oct 26, 2006
