User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Ari and Dov from Under the Desert Sky

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cute as always, Ari.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    No offense meant by this statement Bob, but I think that idea is retarded. We learned fifty od years ago that appeasement and forgiveness doesnt work. For once I actually ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Justice is meant to protect the weak from the strong, or those that would otherwise wrongfully force themselves upon the innocent. Mercy has nothing to do with it. Quoted for ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    So, forgiveness of murderers is really what stops murderers and dictators from being the evil people that they are. That makes TOTAL sense. And we should have forgiven Hitler and ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    2.10 um, okay?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Love Is When...

    This is the kind of stuff I always hate seeing. For the longest time it was the quickest route to unfathomable depression. Now I hate it because I KNOW I'm ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Personally, I'd rather he be tortured to near-death, then gassed and shot, like he did to many thousands of his own people, but I'll settle for this. This one'll do.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Speech Team guys at Bradley University this weekend Speechies on the bus to Bradley (being GANGSTA! well, sort of) W00t SPEECHIES!!!

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Steel Wool in My Socks

    Ah, but is it not also that the bats fly red into pudding?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothingness

    This is a good poem, for a beginner. Now, I really couldn't get at the meat of the poem--if there is any. It seems like all it is is a ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    "That would be me," Kobi replied, walking up behind them, quickly closing stride. "I'm sorry, I haven't formally introduced myself to most of you. Staff Sergeant Kobi Shimoni, 93 Battalion ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    greatest.holiday.ever.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I posted two poems in "other poetry" this past week that needs critiques! *seductive lounge lizard voice* I'll do yours if you do mine...* (wink, wink) The first one is ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I can see my house from here! Huzzah!

    Oct 31, 2006


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien