User avatar

sabradan

  • Other Poetry Re: Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

    This is EXCELLENT. Love the imagery and theme. The idea was GREAT and I must say, HILARIOUS. Somebody had to do it eventually, and since you did it, you get ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: your kisses

    Lexy: I am going to tell you right now: what I am about to say will sound mean. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I want you to ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    (somebody can godmode me for now. I don't really have much time to RP because finals are coming up and I'm on speech team. I'll try and think of something ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    I like it. The composition is beautiful. Very standard, good and time-tested/tried and true. Meaning, its not very originial/experimental in its composition, but its okay because you're going with som

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    I love it. Just one thing, and its not really a writing-thing, but a characterization thing. I love how you made me a BAMF, but if you could add a ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    Their filthy creatures. Swine.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Jiggity, you definately are a P.I.M.P.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Fast food rap

    By far one of the greatest (comedy-wise) I've seen on YouTube for a long while. Worth the watch.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I WANT A CAT! Why, dogs are so much better?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    Heh, I thought they were made for walkin'. Bad joke, I know.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents Sue Starbucks Over Child's Burn

    Ah, America. Land of the Frivolous Litigation.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents holding children back in school

    I like books just as much as the other guy, I mean, c'mon, I'm a writer. HOWEVER, nothing can ever replace the outdoors for me. I still prefer to be ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Revenge is irresponsible, but vengeance is justice. Or summat like that, I forget the real quote. Oh, and Bob, youre facts are incorrect about Israel/Lebanon, but I forgive you. You're ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If only a picture could freeze the past.

    well, first of all, I echo Incan. Welcome to the YWS. I liked this, it reminds me a lot of some of my stuff (or at least, some of the ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Yeah, because Saddam lobbing SCUDs at Kuwait, Iran and Israel didn't affect anyone else, Gal. Tell that to the time my freinds and I spent in sealed safe rooms, thinking ...

    Nov 13, 2006


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe