-
Re: stupidstupidstupidstupid stupidstupid(expletivedeleted)
Haha, did you happen to catch the US score on itself in the USA/Brazil friendly yesterday?????? Sometimes I just don't know about these teams..... No I was at work and ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Big Brother Is Your Friend
I count on Big Brother to protect me! Long live the protector(s)! :P I disagree. Viva la revolucion!
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: stupidstupidstupidstupid stupidstupid(expletivedeleted)
Hahahahahaha *laughs* Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland Ingerland Na Na! Aw, just kidding. I was surprised by the nature of victory to be honest, not really happened under Mclaren so far. Benayoun ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
I live near Chicago - traffic there is horrendous :shock: , but it's still fun. A great YWS gathering. ^_^ What a wonderful thought. Yeah and theres so many possibilities ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Although we already have potiential voulenteers for AZ i think it be best if it was like in the middle of America, ya know, to make it easier for all ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Next year is going to be better. We're going to steal everyone we can. Period. I'm down.
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: stupidstupidstupidstupid stupidstupid(expletivedeleted)
So, I'm still really pissed from this weekends' game. I'm sure all you England fans are all happy and singing your STUPID "Enger-land" song. :evil: I can't belive the results ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Big Brother Is Your Friend
Gam anachnu ohvim otcha. ;)
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Sponson's Year of AP Independent Art
A Beastman, Sponson? Seriously now...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Wow, I *really* like how almost all the regulars seem to have excluded me from their lists, and I am only on 2 people's lists :( My list (If you're ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: How to look more intelligent.
um....what?
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 meh.
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 Seems rather emo to me.
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 The fact that I have no clue what it means is annoying and cool at the same time. Its Hebrew and means "Hear [listen] O Israel, the Lord is ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
um, 1/10 because, while you may find it amusing, its obviously an inside joke an means nothing to me.
Aug 24, 2007
