-
Re: EAGLES Discussion
I agree. Although, I would kind of rather kill Banks.
Dec 8, 2006 -
Re: Need a crit? Post here!
Under the Desert Sky in (I believe) Other Fiction. Its pretty old. The easiest way to find is to just go to my profile and get it there. Also another ...
Dec 7, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
(OOC: Sergeant Kobi. heh. fyi Kobi is a first name) "Kobi here. Go ahead Holland" "Whats you're status?" Holland said, slightly irritably. "We just entered the central command center in ...
Dec 7, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 Very religious. It has a good point Heh, its not supposed to be religious, its my little way of honoring a hero. heh. Adam, you get...9/10 just cuz its ...
Dec 7, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 love the first one, the second one, not so much.
Dec 6, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 great, and very true.
Dec 6, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
(stepping back a teeny bit) As the others made way for their positions, Brewer, Kobi and Caldwell (OOC: Caldwell is with me, right?) quickly made their way to the right ...
Dec 6, 2006 -
Re: Cigaretterospect
I originally started reading this poem because of the title. I loved it, especially as a smoker. Parts of the poem sounded kind of hokey like the "she brings me ...
Dec 6, 2006 -
Re: 5K!
yes, you really do have no life.
Dec 5, 2006 -
Re: In Memory of Kelsey
First, let me say you have my condolensces. NOW, onto the critique! First, I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked the imagery. I reminded me why I first started poetry. The repettion ...
Dec 5, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
OOC: I didn't know what to do, so I tried to like, unite the stories. Obviously, I failed.
Dec 5, 2006 -
Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.
As they all disembarked from the ruined jet, Kobi was already ready to go. He had put himself on point, his weapon drawn, cocked and "ready to rock" as they ...
Dec 5, 2006 -
Re: A Word Too Far
Dude. this is amazingly amazing. I'm loving it too much to be a (in the words of Mesh) Crazy-editor. I am assuming I will be mentioned in it too? If ...
Dec 4, 2006 -
Re: Need names!!!
The Search function is your freind. His name is Searchy. Or Searchie. Whichever.
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: wierd concept story alternative-fiction/writings as if its a
Like the title says, this is a wierd concept, its supposed to be a reflective peice of alternative history/fiction set in the very recent past (like this past summer) if ...
Nov 30, 2006
