User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Have time to answer a question? Muchly appreciated.

    yes.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    I totally and entirely agree with Green River! Last names are not needed. But, While planning my novel in October, I found it helpful for me to give my characters ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    I think that if we as an overall society/culture (I'm not saying as Americans, or Israelis, or Canadians, or British, or Aussies, etc) but as Westerners/members of western civilization as ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 for reasons I've already given.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I think it might be kinda cool if we had a rival service/force/team whatever that we dont exactly get along with that could provide some external "Freindly" conflict. Think Starship ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 Milton quote is great and Lovin' the quota de la famiglia (quote of the family) in Russki.

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 26 Years ago yesterday

    John Lennon was murdered. Pay your homage/respects to this great man and his memory here.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    I like the "Its dangerous to go alone! Here, take this!" one.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. Its cute.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Why is this thread still open?

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: PARTAY!

    *shows up three hours ("fashionably") late and stone drunk* CONGRADUMALATIONZ!

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I don't think Banks should escape because I don't want to spend the duration of the story book chasing some colombian cartel when there are terra-ists to kill.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    Thats a better idea than SPEW

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: EAGLES Discussion

    I don't know. I don't like how everything because YWS based. meh.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I said it a year ago, I'll say it again. Males in eyeliner fail at life. Mistar Waffles wins the thread. Delete all posts after his and the lock the ...

    Dec 8, 2006


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour