-
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin Norovir "Ugh, why do we have to have all this bloody pomp and circumstance?" I thought to myself, trudging along flanked on one side by a "Kings' Own" Roayl ...
Dec 14, 2006 -
Re: Carter's at it again
Full text here.
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: My poem inspired by The Lord of the Rings
Welcome to the YWS! Now, before I begin, let me just say, I am trying really hard to not be too critical/mean, but I do not sugar coat my ciritiques, ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Favourite Chrismas Song
War is Over(Merry Chrismas) that song is beautiful :). Do you mean "Happy Christmas(War is over)"? In which case, I agree with you. I'm not one for XMas songs, really, ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Grif, I'm not sure how the plot you've posted would work for characters like Valin and Jack's (I forgot his characters' name)
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Sweet! Another rogue! This can get interesting!
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock
Speaking of which, get to it, boy! Chop chop! We want more!
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 makes me want to throw up, but in a good way what?[/list]
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
Channukah again. w00t. Obviously I didn't change religions since last year. However, this year I will also be celebrating "Lonely Jew Day" (aka Christmas) with my fellow Heebs by going ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: The ultimate act of self-sacrifice that no one noticed.
His methods were stupid. Trust me, I live in Chicago. Trust me, the only thing people care about on ANY of the expressways (Kennedy, Dan Ryan, Ike, etc) is to ...
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Full Name: Valin Norovir Gender: male Age: 458 (looks about 19...its the elvish equivalent) Birthplace: the elven stronghold of Tor Arcana Father's Name: ? (somebody help me with these) Mother's ...
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
yes.
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: EAGLES Discussion
Sab needs to post, since Pros hasn't posted in here since about page 2. Sorry, I've been busy studying for finals. Hopefully I'll get to it today or tomorrow.
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I liked everything in the old one, until Dynamo ruined it. Can I keep good ol' trusty Valin?
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: The Four Treasures
yes. I do.
Dec 12, 2006
