User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Valin Norovir is an odd mix. He is the Heir to the throne of the elves, and his father was murdered when he was merely an infant, and his mother ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Jahova's witness, sorry don't celebrate anything keep writing guys and =) happy reading (= I learned about you guys in my World Religions class. I hope you don't mind me ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    Although I really liked Munich and thought it was extremely well done, there are parts that are lacking/could have been done better. (I could have done without Avner's flashbacks mid-coitus) ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    You'll just have to wait and see. Just think kind of like a combination of Bender from Futurama and Bender from The Breakfast Club and that'll give you a rough ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    Well. I'm only reading it because I want to know for myself EXACTLY what it says, so that I can be knowledgeable on it when I need to be if/when ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    Former President Carter, who recently published a "book" with Simon and Shuster publishers with the controversial title "Palestine: Peace, not Apartheid". This book claims, through infactual informati

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Aw... how cute. A mutiny. Anyway, I was thinking that my character was going to be a total smart ass. We have so many serious characters in this story that ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Sab ... he was just trying to help Hunter develop a conflict for his character. A storybook is supposed to help us write, and in all honesty I'm on the ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Grif, since when are you the boss of whats a "good" character? Maybe Hunter can play Seraph quite well, while still advancing story line, as a so-called "stagnant" character? I'm ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Song help!

    Well, do you just need to write lyrics, or music to it as well? Because theres a big difference there. If you just need to write lyrics, then all you ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin already knew what way he had to go. He had to go left. The trees and grasses spoke to him and told him so. Also, the only other person ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin Norovir: I was fidgeting a lot in that stuffy old throne room, with that insufferable barbarian as a king, and that arrogant Master at Arms. Slowly, I inched over ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    If we're assuming Valin and Seraph know eac other, then it works. otherwise h would be very much hostile to Valin. yes.

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Well, except that Valin has never bowed before a king. He was a mere baby when his parents were killed and raised by his Aunt and Uncle and has for ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Carter's at it again

    Yeah... Carter's low integrity or America's trying to keep their ally's political skeletons in the cupboard; who knows. Skelletons or not, it doesn't change the fact that his book is ...

    Dec 14, 2006


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind