-
Re: My Photos
Most of them are good as far as snapshots go, but you really need to work on composition, and also lighting/busyness. The best one on here was number 2, it ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I think we should go both strategically, and whose characters work well with/feed off of each others. So, for example, Valin would be a good candidate for the goose chase ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10+/10 AHAHAHAHAHAHA, GENIUS!!!!!!
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
"Aye, that's so. I've been in constant training since I returned to Tor Arcana..." Valin trailed off suddenly, hesistating. Seraph had a look on his face that just screamed "Out ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
T'was just a joke. :D Not funny.
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: The Poet's Lonely Companion
"She" is the darkness, night.
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I say Ursa should lead. :P HOORAY NEPOTISM! No. Just no. There is no way in hell Valin would take orders from a lazy, bumbling bear. The only person in ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Hunter you can God-mode me for now, I will post something tomorrow. For now, I am going to sleep)
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, I like it better than this one, but, 1. I don't think Valin would be one to run 2. I don't like the fact that the old ways are ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: The Poet's Lonely Companion
As the title suggests, after reading Incan's "how to" on writing poetry I got inspired to write this (well, not really, just some of the imagery he used in the ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
5/10 Kinda lame.
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: MS
What do you want to know? I'll be able to find it out--my cousin has it.
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: INUYASHA homework help!!!!
Just talk about No Jutsu.
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...
We already have a thread for this Its slightly different, Bob. Also, Kay, I don't know if it is or not, try contacting your local Library/Bookstore.
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, I like it better than this one, but, 1. I don't think Valin would be one to run 2. I don't like the fact that the old ways are ...
Dec 17, 2006
