-
Re: Do you like this poem?
No, I don't.
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Do a crazed Senior a favor...
Where are you going next year?
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: EAGLES Discussion
Ok. Yeah we've been on delay for....various reasons.
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
DONT GO DONO! Seraph=the only person Valin trusts! (PM me privately for furhter discussion)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: Hunter, I have been busy lately. I'll try and post tomorrow. If you want, either you or Grif may post for me until then)
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
The only problem I see is, the outside group isn't going to just try and lead them off course--my plan is to lead a bunch of small raids to draw ...
Dec 22, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 I've been turned off of Asimov ever since Sceintology became "in vogue"
Dec 21, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 beautiful
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Okay. I finally got this figured out...I think. Here goes: You're gorgeous.
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Insomnia
Jiggity, The best part of this poem was the unique use of punctuation. I understood the meaning and feeling in the poem, but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your view ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Jiggling Jiggity JigSaw
Well, in these things I normally welcome people, but since we already know each other I think I'll skip that. Actually though, I'm only doing this to stave off the ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: Sorry this post will be very short, but I don't really know what to write, just tryin' to advance dialogue) "Oh and by the way, Finn, I saw that ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"No one. All the people that would matter would be there to witness my death" -Ari Do you have any regrets of your life?
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin pulled Sirloaz over to the side and asked him a few very quick, very necessary questions. "How deep is teh forest, by your estimation?" Valin asked "Well, it gets ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
And the goose chase group goes through the forest?
Dec 19, 2006
