-
Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?
Nothing. Er, wait. I got an alarm clock. Joy.
Dec 26, 2006 -
Re: Some Photographs
I think the second one (the one with the fog) and the second waterfall ones are the best. I think with a little bit of formal training, or at least ...
Dec 25, 2006 -
Re: Natural Photography
You really should be pleased with these, they are very good. The third one is probably my favorite/the best in my oppinion. The only critique I can really give to ...
Dec 25, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Before your character was cut loose. Sab is going to clear up and fix his post; disregard it for now. Its already been done for almost a day. Lets just ...
Dec 25, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
OOC: I agree with Jig, Sab. It all happens too fast. And I don't see how you could all kill 50 goblins. And then listen to some trees. And then ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: all about me
I don't see how this is a poem, Zell.
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Black and White Photos
Wow. Mad props for taking that in April at the Pier. Chicago is ridiculously rainy in April [I'd compare it to Seattle, honestly]. There can be a five day period ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Black and White Photos
The pictures from Poland of Aushcwitz-Birkenau are my favorite... so chilling. The ferris wheel, I like that one also, it is at a great angle. Haha, yeah, it was hard ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Black and White Photos
I love the navy pier picture! That's a awesome picture right often the weather is horrible at the pier in Chicago and you can't get a very good picture. I ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh whoops. Sure.
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Black and White Photos
Hi! As some of you may know, I am an amateur photographer (I prefer B/W) and I want to eventaully publish a book on photography/of my photos. All of these ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Its okay, Priss, actually it helps my post) Valin Norovir: Alden's gem had some how lessened the ward. The only problem with that, however, was that now they would think ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Journey Into the North
PLACEHOLDER! I have something I want to write in place here as soon as I'm done cleaning the house (in about an hour)
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: The Night to remember
*headdesk* The YWS is not a place for people to post rubbish and say "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!" and we are all supposed to say "Good job! You can ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: EAGLES Discussion
So I come back from a decent sized absence and nothing's going on... Let's get goin. Ok, post something.
Dec 23, 2006
