User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Nope. It just died. Storybooks fade away when they're not posted in. Better to die out than fade away.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    well, it doesn't affect me since I don't live in the UK and am already over 18. However, if one or both of those were different I might be pretty ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lets all get hammered! (except those who are too young--if you can't tell, I already am)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (OOC:So, overall, not much happened different from the original post except seraph saveed the captives? I will post tomorrow, after work, cuz I'm a little drunk right now)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    In Dearborn, MI (a heavily Muslim town in Michigan) they were dancing in the streets in celebration. Justice was done.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Its about time. I still think he should've been killed by being a victim of a mob of angry Iraqis but this'll do. However, from the video I saw he ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 because 1. You insulted the memory of a hero, Michael Levin and 2. Batista was a dictator (although Castro's no better)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How I feel.

    Welcome, Dying Immortal - My advice is to get your head out of your butt and your pen out of your navel. Not even mentioning the moronic meandering and didactic ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    They rode several minutes in silence after the wards. Valin stopped, signalling them to dismount. "Listen carefully. We're trying to draw the goblins away from the main group. So, the ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I don't see how Valin's group can't go toe to toe with 50 goblins--theyer are 4 experienced warriors going up against an (Albeit rather large) mob of unskilled, brutish, barbarians. ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Van Gogh is awesome.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 You could've found much better quotes from Sappho.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Irish lad: Do not hijack threads. If you want to display your work, make your own thread for it.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Heroic Ballads

    Thats kind of a lame example, but its a very typical heroic ballad "Style". Ballad of the Green Berets. Ballad of Billy the Kid

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Losing Love

    Its too bland. Use more adjectives. I am very tired and its late and I have a very busy day tomorrow, so thats all I'll say for now. But I ...

    Dec 26, 2006


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse