-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Wait, what? I'm confused.
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
No. I don't like that for multiple reasons: 1. We already decided that Sedgeley was to be destroyed 2. It makes us all look like bumbling buffoons if we get ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Defending Psychoanalysis
True psychoanalysis hasn't been in practice since Freud. Whether or not it should be, I'm not sure, but I learn more towards wholistic therapy.
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I dont think half the group would really care that Ursa is gone.
Jan 8, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
PLACEHOLDER! (I am calling a placeholder for Dono when he gets back tonight, as per his request)
Jan 8, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Seraph has just revealed a power he has--the ability to drain the life of someone in order to heal himself. Details on that if you want it, or we can ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin, with his sharp eyes recognized immediately what had happened. It was the Markings of Bane. Bane would mark his chosen warriors with tattoos of this sort, that imbued the ...
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
*head/desk*
Jan 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
As they pulled Seraph's unconcious body from the rubble and once Finn had removed his armor and left, Carmenia and Valin began examining the wounds on his body. "A few ...
Jan 4, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
2/10 Because, um, I think you just traumatized ME.
Jan 4, 2007 -
Re: Rude Customers
No, Ares, cholesterol products and complex fats (i.e. grease, mayo, cheese, etc) will do the trick better I don't even remember writing this.
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Who Do You Like More?
Bond, James Bond.
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Real-Life Young Love
I don't really have time to do a full critique as of right now, but for now I will say this: SHOW ME Don't TELL ME. This is not a ...
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)
I like the second one because my countries' flag is featured prominently.
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Bored
Beautiful.
Jan 2, 2007
