User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Sounds good to me! (After reading Dono's clarifications)

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Lol - why are we even debating this lol? Because I was reaaally reaaaally bored.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise. Not to nitpick, but I didn't praise, I constructivley critiqued. If we are nitpicking - il join in. I may not have been talking about ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    What is this preist giving power to the Elven leadership thing? And whats the corrupt elves v "good" elves? I am so confused.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Everyone was sort of congregating in the Hall preparing to leave, but no one was really doing any moving, to speak of. I needed to change that. Now. "Everyone, we ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Thankyou for all the praise. Not to nitpick, but I didn't praise, I constructivley critiqued.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    No it isn't Daniel. Its coloured squiggles in the vague shape of a boy. To be honest, I hate it and don't class this as art of any kind. Well... ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Jig, she's an Elven Princess? :shock: Cool! :D Okay, first, I never said she was a princess...just an elf...or are all elf's princes and princess's? Hmm...that would be cool if ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I am. I had plans for Valin once out of the caves (with the Elves).

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    OOC: Grif. Delete Post. Now.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin knew time was of the essence. "We have to get him back to the main hall, and treat him, before he gets...worse" I said, quickly. Seraph and I, being ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin: I cursed, a little less than silently. I should have been more careful. Dwarfs are known to be so xenophobic to booby trap every possible part of their own ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Vietnam Life

    I agree with DQ. The only other thing I have to say is that there is no corn in Viet Nam. They grow rice, not corn.

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Indeed, but um just a quick question: Why in the world would a dwarven door open for an elf? It didn't seem right putting an elven door down in the ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin (I'm trying out first person): Something was definately bothering Seraph. I could tell. Even if it wasn't for my Elven-night sight, it was so blindingly obvious that something was ...

    Jan 9, 2007


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus