User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: ok, so heres the deal

    Sabradan-- As you probably know, I'm in the Houston/Galveston area. Of all the areas I've lived in, I have to say this is probably the best, for my tastes. Houston ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using creepy smilies.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ok, so heres the deal

    I dont suggest some of the larger areas fo school due to high living cost. Also, Florida is a more seasonal work state. If you were going to hit Florida, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    This is really cool, yo. The only thing is, Finn's arm (is that the thing below her hair, hanging down is?) looks really wierd, and I can't really tell what ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ok, so heres the deal

    So here's the deal: I was talking with my dad a couple of nights ago about finances and such, and without going into too much detail, I have just above/under ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hey guys, sorry I've been away. I've been Uber busy with school and work. I'm back now. (For a little while at least). I'll try and make a post tonight ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin was at the head of the column, plodding forwards as fast as he could, when he noticed the group had begun to slow down. He kept marching forward, as ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread

    Dearest Imp, I want to wholeheartily welcome you to the YWS 20-and-above club. Also, Just to prepare yourself, 20 will be the longest year of your life. You have been ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    Wow. Back off, Sen. Guy!! I mean, it is kinda cool to make a point, but its just idiotic at a point. Not really. It actually makes quite a bit ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    Lol, yes guys...that's our politicians for ya. Go America....lol :*laughs*: Yeah, let him lead all of us in suing God! Because our team didn't win the football game. My country ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    This makes me extremely happy.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mafiya

    What, no one wants to be Chinese? Name: Ho Jin Wang Age: 32 Hair color/eye color: bald (shaven, not natural), brown Build: "athletic" very strong, but not very muscular. Extremely ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards??...

    As long as I win.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    In no particular order, with the exception of #1. It's one of my lifelong goals to put a face to miss Imp. 1. Poor Imp 2. Dream Deep 3. JennaFina ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Futility aside, I suppose there ought easily to be ten YWSers worth meeting. ^_^ Though in all honesty, seems I've met some of them already - one becomes closer through ...

    Sep 11, 2007


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh