-
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!
Too bad for you two, then. I don't like the taste of alochol of any kind (unless it's in mom's spaghetti, but that's another story). And Dan? My friend Jason ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: More photography!
I too think its too busy. You should've chose either the branches or the berries not both. As it is, your focused on the berries and hte branches, while in ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!
where's the booze? i swear someone said there would be booze here. no booze? well. at least bek can go get drunk now. sober is bad; more drinks please. z ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Sheep, Weaving, and Serfdom
I have some experience with sheep/goats/etc from my days on the Kibbutz in Israel. Ask me specific questions and I may be able to help you answer them (or find ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
I can't help it Dono. Years upon years upon years of it being fed to me as the epitome of Musicals in general and one of the only ones with ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!
Wait, Bek is legal? OH NOEZ!!!! Alright, now here's what you gotta do (Its what I did when I turned 18--er well, parts of it anyway) Go to a liquor ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
^_^ Am I the only one on here that when they read the thread title immediately thought Fiddler on the Roof? "Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match, find me a ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
You and ZZAP? Have you lost you're marbles? Lesse... Dono and Kat Dono and Fand Jack adn Crysi Jack and Mesh Brad and Snoink...TOO FUNNY Grif and Wiggy Me and ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: What thoughts would cross your mind
Depends. If it were just me getting bitten by a random dinosaur, if I wasn't badly maimed, I'd be totally jazzed--I just got bitten by a freakin' DINOSAUR. Plus.....chicks dig ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like this General Harris.
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
One word: WORK. Two more words: Speech Team. Combine the two, and you have an idea what I've been doing with my time.
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: President Clinton?
I will never vote for Hillary. Ever. Obama I would support 100%, but Hillary is a carpet bagging b**** and I hate her and her policies. She is a career ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I don't think I like you're idea, Grif.
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: What in the hell is with the swords, fontroy?)
Jan 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
I withdrew my sword from his abdomen as he crumpled onto the ground, sputtering his last breaths before death took him. I then stood up, flicked the blood off the ...
Jan 15, 2007
