User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    9 hours of debate practice. On a saturday. in a non-official "non sanctioned" practice. I love speechies and debaters. :)

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahhhck NO!!! Who do I listen to, the men, or the women! Why is this so difficult :cry: Shriek is a WOMAN too, and she says keep the stache. Thus, ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Research Re: Attention coffee lovers!

    Turkish Coffee. Like sweetened battery acid. (I.e. Tastes good, and one sip will keep you up for days)

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (OOC: Is it daylight or nightime? I'm unlcear so, I'm going to say its somewhere between night and dawn) Valin didn't sleep. He didn't need to. Centuries of training himself ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    NOOOOO!! DONT SHAVE! FACIAL HAIR MAKES MEN MEN!!!! All the manliest men have 'staches. Myself, Burt Reynolds, Steve McQueen, etc.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    School speech and work have been sapping most of my time. Sorry dewds. I'll try and post tonight.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7.5/10 Amusing.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Grif I know what a leader is. Valin just isnt at that stage yet.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I don't think attacking an Elven army will help Valin any in getting to the throne.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Seraph walked back into the tent. He seemed more calm, but still perturbed. "Come with me into the command tent, Valin. We are summoned by Harris," he said, doing his ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (OOC: Sorry I took so long to post, I was busy doing stuff) Seraph started to storm off, after chastising me in front of these humans. Who in the nine ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    I had stormed out, and much to my surprise and amazement Henry had followed me out. I could hear Cyrus guffawing after us inside the so-called office long after I ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    :) Thank you guys for the kind comments. :) And Mesh, congrats on being an Admin.! Yeah goldfish or any fish for that matter are just immortal. Or it would ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    We were taken to a large, wooden building on the opposite edge of camp, which for human armies must have qualified as grandiose, but to me, was nothing but a ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    *rolls eyes* Did you two completely miss the mention of NON-alcoholic drinks? Sheesh. *tosses ROOT beer to Alex and Dan* Bek. Alcohol in your spaghetti? I think I'm gonna have ...

    Jan 23, 2007


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh