-
Re: Super Bowl clothing donated to impoverished people
Yeah, but its too bad they lost.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: LOOK LOOK LOOK
I don't like Spam.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, see the way I saw it is this: This just adds fuel to the fire, as there is even more for her to consider now.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, its posted guys, Trust me. I think its good. But, if its really that bad, I can delete it.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin lay awake on his bunk in the officers quarters, although he pretended to sleep. He say Carmenia enter--he also knew where she came from and what had happened, as ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Priss, I have an idea that would involve basically Valin confronting Carmenia (the idea behind it being he sees her, and watches/follows her for whatever reason, and sees/knows what happens) ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Its not *HIS* anything.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Do it. I like a little internal conflict.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: My regards to e. estlin Cummings
I never much like E.E. Cummings or his style, as I found it hard to read, annoying and distracting. Therefore, those who attempt to copy said style are I also ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I wouldn't mind. Infact, I thought from the beginning that wood warping=lame. But I figured if you wanted it, you could probably make it cool. As far as suggestions: She ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay ... *envisages Henry shooting Alden in the head at the mere mention of apprentice* Agreed. BTW check the thread. I posted a big one for Valin.
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
I couldn't find Seraph. The very fact that the one person on this expedition I could really trust, and in situations like this, talk with to think of a plan, ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 -- not much to say. What do you mean, Not much to say?
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
No, Grif. Becky should not become Alden's apprentice. Not least because of one glaring fact: she's scared $h**less of him. I agree with DQ that someone "mean and scary" should ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10 Only you, Priss.
Feb 4, 2007
