-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Yes....search your feelings...you know it to be true...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Boredom in Church
I've never been to Church, so I wouldn't know.
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Here's one you YWSers will love: Find me some poetry!
Casey at the bat is a great poem! What kind of poetry are you looking for? That will enable me to help you better. (i.e. time periods, subject matter, the ...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
What can I say? When ya got it, ya got it, and she's got it.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like eet.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Liek I said, the second one is hot. No, gorgeous. Yes, thats the word.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Which Console do you prefer?
Xbox 360. It has the best selection of graphics, most of which are exclusive, much unlike the PS3, and the graphics are equal to, or only slightly behind the PS3. ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: VARY IMPORTANT FOR NEW USERS TO READ
The point about the PM thing isn't necessarily true. But everything else can be.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Valin said south because thats where I thought the Elven camp would be. Maybe we had a mis communication. Oh well. Heh. "Turning them into elves" That was not my ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh, here's a picture of what Carmenia's hair actually looks like, though perhaps it's a bit longer... THE GIRL WITH THE HAIR IS NOT CARMENIA. No, but she's hot, though. ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Don't pretend that you don't talk like that. I know you do.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Do whatever man. Its you're post. I'm just rollin' with the punches here.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Here's one you YWSers will love: Find me some poetry!
"Tourists" by Yehuda Amichai
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Valin is for Valin. He is only using the Human army because they are closer, and thus more convienient, than other troops.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: LOOK LOOK LOOK
*Unlocks door to armory*
Feb 6, 2007
