-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
same for me.
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Grif, I know what you're saying that large battles are harder to write, but: 1. They way we've been doing JIN thus far is more than able to handle the ...
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: tell me about you
I have a few options/goals for my life. 1.Get a PhD and become a History professor. 2. Go back to Israel and become a farmer. 3. Either way, I still ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I had the feeling that the battle in the cemetary would just be a sort of skirmish before the real battle. As there are only like 12, and Valin and ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin I had to give Seraph credit. He knew strategy. I'd have to discuss his knowledge with him at some point in the future. However, in the mean time, there ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
The Origin of the House of Norovir: It is said that the origin of the Elven lines dates back as far as earthen memory, as the Eternal Houses have laid ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sounds kinda cool, but I kinda had the idea that the first conflict would be small skirshishes. This owuld leave it open to be able to have Valin Seraph and ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*
Alright Fandilocks. Good job for a first try! For someone who has never taken pictures/instruction or whatever before, these are quite good. I don't like to toot my own horn, ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
It took Valin just as long, if not longer, to dress himself properly for battle with Becky's help than it would have taken him by himself. Everytime he gave her ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Its fine, its pretty much dead on) Valin was going on towards the barracks to put on his armor and get ready to leave camp, when the child-like creature came ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
hey dan, that last photo of you looks like you are a bit sh it faced. either that, or you sure are working your hand on that cute girl. xD ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
w00t w00t!!!
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
All I can say is that when battle is met, I want Valin to take on Rio in single combat, and kill him (maybe capture). But in said fight I ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 very true, on both counts. Jiggy: What happened to your pub sig?I loved that!
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
New Years at my friend Keri's house Over the summer I worked at a camp. This was at the last "Staff-only" event. People say I should smile more. Most recent ...
Feb 9, 2007
