User avatar

sabradan

  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    OTHER! I choose a Native American chief (like Chief Illiniwek). We shal use them as a symbol, not a mascot, and it shall be done in a respectful manner, but ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Valin: Henry wen't to go grab something of one of the dead bodies he had killed earlier. As he raced to grab something off the body, I rumaged over the ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    dan said: Are you insinuating I'm a homosexual hooker? sure. Well, you're wrong. I work in a restaurant, dip****, waiters make good tips on Vday cuz they don't want to ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    dan said: Made $150 she paid too much. or should i say, he. Are you insinuating I'm a homosexual hooker?

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    Made $150

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I feel that Valin, experienced at the life of a rouge, (thus, good at searching dead bodies for important things) shoudl find few key things when searching the bodies of ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    Facebook is sooooo much better. Although it was even better before they let immature highschoolers on.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: U of I retires Chief Illiniwek

    Due to pressure from NCAA as well as the "Anti-Chief" student group, U of I has officially retired its beloved symbol, who many see as the "soul" of the University, ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Later Bobski. Wow, 2 years, eh? Thats a long mission. My freinds ex-boyfriend (would be fiance, if she were mormon, but you know how things are) went on one of ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    why not?

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    l'hitraot.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Soldier

    It was really short. There was no structure, at all. Furthermore, all it seemed like it was a random collection of words surrounding a theme. I think if you worked ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Articles Re: How to drink without making a fool of yourself

    This is good, but the point of drinking is kind of to let go, and thus, make a fool of yourself. No?

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I dont like the whole "Elves give birth magically and thus are sterile" thing. Elves give birth normally. They have both genders, thus reproduce as any other species does.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I like it. And agree with Jenna and Jack.

    Feb 14, 2007


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily