-
Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...
As I am a state champion debater, and have no preference I will be a mercenary, offering my debating services to the highest bidder. Let the bidding begin.
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Switzerland Accidentally Invades Liechtenstein
Heh, France WOULD surrender.
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
*hums the indiana jones themesong*
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sorry for the rubbish post, but I thought I better post something. Remember the Indiana Jones joke we had in the chatroom? I'm setting it up, haha. We just need ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: President Clinton?
You don't have to ;)
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: President Clinton?
Dono, you know its true.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
Heh, I have the other stuff there as a memorial to him.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
No, he was a Staff Sergeant, thus SSGT.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: President Clinton?
w00t, Freedom.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: President Clinton?
I would never, EVER, if someone placed a gun to my head to force me to, EVER vote for that woman. If elected, she would usher in teh apocalypse. Go ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Spanish Streetlight
I would add some spanish phrases for effect, personally. I'm kinda preoccupied and tired at the moment, so I'll come back later with a more developed, full critique.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!
NATIVE AMERICAN CHEIFS!!! GRARR!
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry
Emo poems are what I like to call TTAP. Typical Teenage Angst Poetry. Not good. Good poetry is much harder to describe, so well, I'll just say its...not TTAP.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 alright.
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin This was our territory. Henry's and mine, that is. It wasn't that we actually owned it, in that sense, but in the sense that we, having been rogues either ...
Feb 26, 2007
