User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I plan on posting, I've just been REALLY busy these past few weeks. I was gonna post today (after Dono's post, bc I had a cool idea) but once Jenna ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    You'll be glad you caved to peer pressure. *Puts on over-dramatic fantasy novel Gandalf-esque voice* Welcome to the Society, freind of Fand.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we bring the troops home now?

    I must disagree Sab. The technical issues were significant in losing American lives (one of the reasons that casualties are so low in Iraq is because of such technology like ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    Its sounds like things my freinds and I talk about when, well, I let you use you're imaginations...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I get no respect, no respect. Its from a movie, fyi. Watch the Blues Brothers. Mc-Whatever, since you don't have one, you get 0/10 Write me, yours gets....6/10

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I get no respect, no respect. Its from a movie, fyi. Watch the Blues Brothers.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10. Im not sure what it means.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we bring the troops home now?

    I agree that it's our fault that their country is blown to shreds...but we left in Vietnam, didn't we? I just don't think we have anything left to offer to ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Alps Photography

    The first and third are really good. The others, well not so much. I'll get an "official" crit later.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    It says "Am Yisrael Chai" (The People Israel live!)

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because Latin is cool. I docked you two points bc I can't understand it.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    I seriously think that all these philosophers mustve been high 24/7 to think of this kinda crap.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: WWII Amputee

    person + anti-take mine = insta!death, or so I would assume, but I'd bet that a hand grenade could take off a limb without actually killing you. (There's an unpleasant ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Research Re: Need Help about Angels and Valkyries

    A Valkerie is a angel-like warrior woman from Norse mythology. Literally, a Valkerie was a "Maiden of Odin" who would take slain warriors, who had proven themselves particularly brave in ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 SO true.

    Mar 9, 2007


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage