User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    People have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. People also have the right to be healthy. HOWEVER, those who DO choose to kill themselves slowly (i.e. ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Finding Gender

    All I got was some wierd animated picture. How dare you Snoink. How DARE YOU.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    wait, what, I'm still a little confused. How would that lead to him wandering off into the night all his own. And yes, its for Valin. I thought that was ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Yeah, Valin going back to his mercenary roots. But I mean, he would also probably fight to the death too, though. And he is unconcious for this, so when would ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I dunno, sounds a bit unwieldy to me, bud.

    Apr 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    ...or her.

    Apr 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I like the overall idea, but I still fail to see why Seraph would necessarily harm Valin--or on the contrary--harm, but not kill him. Unless this is an opening to ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    same crit style as always. 1 on down. 1. I don't know about this one. The concept is pretty cool, but I just don't like it. Maybe its because its ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Meh

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Uh poem abut jebus

    This was painful to read. It was appalling, and offensive. And I'm Jewish. I won't comment further, as I cannot possibly think of anything positive about this piece.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 cuz well, its Dono/Hunter. And BAMF with guns=awesome.

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 e bene...Very true.

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Because Cato is so underrated.

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    It all happened so fast. One minute, Henry and I had found a panel, ready to open the chamber for one of the greatest discovieries of our time, and the ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Sure. If you don't mind.

    Mar 13, 2007


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria