User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    OOC:If someone could post noticing/introducing my character, that would be great, as it would enable me to actually "introduce" him, so to speak. Until someone mentions him, I have noting ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Kobi got out of the cab as the sun was setting behind him. The cab driver had been late picking him, and gotten stuck in traffic, making him extremely late ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Hey guys, sorry if I'm intruding on you're little storybook, but I was wondering if I could still join this storybook, looks like some fun. It especially looks like y'all ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin It all happened so suddenly. All at once, Seraph had appeared with a host of demons at his side. No, this was not Seraph Belfast. Not the Seraph Belfast ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ARI!!! lol I'm sorry, I promise I don't look that dark in real life Dark, like my soul...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...

    You know I'm in. But of course, it twould all depend on a. topic and b. how many times a week I'd have to post. As you know from GT, ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Ok, Dono--thats fine. But while they reach adolescent earlier, they stay "upper adolescent" a lot longer--say a few hundred years.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Good work, Dono. I have to say, for my part, the only reasons I haven't been posting as oft as I should is due to time constraints (Im VERY busy, ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    so, um, what do we (specifically, I, in terms of posting) do now?

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    agreed. here here!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    The bible is falleable. It was written by men, not god, not any other diety or medium or any crazy thing like that. It was written by some holy man ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Oh, Dan, what would we do without you? :P Hows life as alegal adult, Ari?

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Sab!! There's only 10 people, and I, I, ... I panicked okay!! I'm sorry! *sobs* You did indeed give me this name; thank you sir. I add you as an ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    1. Bradster! aka Incandescence (popular, no?) I shall get that zipper one day...*twitches* 2. Imp - I shall take up fencing and one day we shall duel for the rights ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    How do you know God disagrees with sex? He might be for freelove, for all you know. For the sake of this argument, I'm going to assume you mean the ...

    Oct 9, 2007


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus