User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Another thing about Revelation, and the Bible in general, Angels are not cute, cuddly cherubs with feathery wings. They are actually quite scary. They are described as having large wings, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Not that I really support what he is saying...because I'm really concerned with those harmed by others smoking...but is it really your right to kill yourself anymore? I mean, nowadays ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Right, like I said, he's going to escape, and rescue the others later. I'm just saying he wouldn't be a pompous dick about it and be like "hrm, well yes, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Update: They have identified the shooter as Cho Seung-Hui and his weapons as a .9 mm and .22 mm handguns. Well, they identified the weapons last night. But the shooter ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Pat is a Spartan. AOO AOO AOO.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 The man knew what he was talking about.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Or perhaps he has the others fight while he makes an escape. "Royalty first!" In any event, the group doesn't need to be destroyed, they only need to get lost ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Pat Buchanan. He's a mean little f-er. Or, in the words of SHAFT, "one bad motha"

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kurt Vonnegut Dies

    So it goes.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    As long as I can read it and add my two cents (or more) along the way. And make sure Valin stays as BAMF as ever, then you have my ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    I don't believe that debate is in and of itself disrespectful, but due to the nature of the issue and how these debates normally get, I will refrain from debating ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    But you DON'T have a responsiblity to help those who are harming themselves. Its called freedom. If I want to OD on drugs and kill myself, thats my perogative, as ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Sorry, I just hate it when people act ignorant and start making claims that somehow owning a gun=shootings like columbine or this one. I don't know the cause, but I ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    I do not need to provide an origin for any such rights, as to do so proves no point, and is just a waste of time. I said many times ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Hmm, I think you obviously have a different viewpoint from me, but I don't think you have provided a sufficient answer to the question about rights. Freedom comes with rights, ...

    Apr 17, 2007


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White