User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    Watch it Bob. While I respect your right to free speech, you're dangerously close to offensive. Remember, the holocaust was not just the murder of Jews, but of Jews, Russians, ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I believe in free speech, period. On the other hand, we have an obligation to educate people in ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    Sab, he's not being offensive. He's simply saying that other victims of genocide are forgotten more easily. No, thats not what he's saying. He's saying (maybe not through diction but ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    It's everywhere. And it probably will be for a long time. Heck, they had it on the hour long local news last night, the only story besides that I even ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Please, sabradan, no offense to you, but that image of Heaven scares me. Sex (outside of marriage, of course) and drugs are both sinful acts, even if there weren't repercussions. ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    True! They only asked the Jews and not the Armenians, Russians, Chinese, Rwandans, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Cambodians, Sudanese or Congolese. It's wonderful how unrepresentative the vocal minority can

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "You can't fulfill your dreams unless you dare to risk it all" SSGT Mike "Mikey" Levin KIA Aita al-Shaab, Lebanon August 1, 2006 I can't really explain it, just knowing ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Theres only so many times/ways you can say "Im so sad", Claudette. True ;-) but for some reason I have an overwhelming respect for the death, especially in large numbers. ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Ryan Clark, RA Liviu Librescu, professor. Theres two, I don't go to VT.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 THIS.IS.SPARTA!!!!

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    I'm still mourning the loss, and I really wish we'd stop going on about the problems with this and that. Sure it's bad, but...I don't feel like it's the time/place ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    It interests me that the Holocaust should have specific place of remembrance, and seems rather inappropriate - while the Holocaust was a horrific event, it is by no means the ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Seriously. Because, well lets face it, most white American's really CAN'T tell teh difference between random members of the same race, that is not thier own. Be it Afro-Americans, Latinos, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Yea, I'm not up on how to write the different types of guns...but I figured you all got the point. I know! I saw that on facebook last night, they ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Yea, I agree. LIke I said, I don't really support his argument. I think it's whatever if people want to harm themselves, its the other people they harm in the ...

    Apr 17, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe