User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    I agree that human nature is fickle, but I don't think that's a good thing. Lack of commitment leads to broken relationships, and uncertainty of anything in a relationship you ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    It may indeed be a worldview. But that worldview is based on a religious Dogma. No matter how much you say its based on a "World view", when you justify ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    "Sex is the ultimate expression of love and happiness. There is nothing wrong with sex, marital OR pre-marital." Bingo! Exactly! Other expressions that represent absolute agreement! But.. We screwed s

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Aha! Herein lies another problem. (I really, really, really wish English had more words for "love" and "feeling!") I see a feeling as something that may or may not be ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    But WHY? What, exactly, makes sex so wrong? If indeed it is.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    JUST a feeling? Its not JUST a feeling...that "feeling" is everything! This may come down to how we define "feeling" as well as love. You seem to define it as ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    I agree

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    I totally agree with you there. However, I think some interpretations are unmistakeable. How so? How is anything in the bible unmistakeable? Where does it say "Thou shalt not know ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    So you don't believe in absolute Truth, then? That complicates things a lot. It's sinful because God says it's sinful. But if you don't believe God, then I can see ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    11/10. Pure greatness.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 Its a little bit emo...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: E.A.G.L.E.S.

    Anyone interested in starting this up again, or a similar one?

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The F Word

    PHYSICS is PHUN!!! .....or not.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Cyber Bullying

    My friend did a Speech To Entertain (STE) about this earlier this year for Speech. Did you know that Cyber Bully comes from the Greek Word Cyberbullius which comes from ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    With Sab - Holocaust denial serves one purpose and one purpose alone, and that's the test the limits of free speech. If you can get away with it, your country ...

    Apr 19, 2007


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin