User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I find it interesting that a number of people are comparing smacking children with disciplining a pet. Tell me - would you ever consider putting your child to sleep? ;) ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    "How much experience do you actually have wiht small children?" - it could may well be that, being younger, HITC has a greater understanding of the child mind (no offence ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Oi. Head in the Clouds, with all due respect, you're 14 years old. How much experience do you actually have wiht small children? Spanking is discipline. Period. I know everyone ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship in Schools

    As usual in issues such as this, I agree with bob 100%. Free speech means 100% free speech. Period. In my HS my senior year this kid wore a t ...

    May 1, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I'll be in the town. So get yer butts to the town, kay?

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    And btw, spanking your children is totally okay. There's nothing wrong with it and there never has been. It's not abuse, it's discipline. Now, pounding the crap out of the ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Well, let me throw in another point, as my last one doesn't appear to have captured any attentions: How do you know God dislikes pre-marital sex? You and I agree ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Who is Pat Buchanan? I voted for the monkey, cos he's, like, all of us, you know? We could beat anyone!!! 8) No. No one could beat Pat Buchanan. Except ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Character Thread

    Full Name: Lord Valin Norovir, Crown Prince of the Elves (Just goes by Valin to his freinds, and Milord, Your Lordship, etc, to those who aren't) Gender: male Age: 532 ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Again, untrue. Many worldviews are very single-minded (some more than Christianity), and, although God is an entity, He is also one of my "givens," such as Darwinian thought is to ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    I still disagree. Couldn't you say that an evolutionist's worldview was based on evolutionist dogma? A Tolkein's fans on Tolkein analyzer's dogma? You can't choose to label one argument "religious" ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 Nothing special.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    I do not believe it is. But to me, it makes sense, so I believe it. I do not believe it because of the age or reputation of a book, ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    "Sex is the ultimate expression of love, happiness and devotion, and to say it is sinful unless within the constraints of some relatively arbitrary institution is just dumb." - sex ...

    Apr 24, 2007


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett