User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate- Crimes

    I'm not even going to touch this one...

    May 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Valin's act of killing is always to better the necessities/cause that needs it immediately. I.e. if someone's being too nosey, a little bit of poison will stop snooping. If someone ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 Uh....I don't get it.

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: [edited to remove personal information][2]

    CHI TOWWWWWN!

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: King Herod's tomb found?

    King Herod's tomb may have been found By STEVE WEIZMAN, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 24 minutes ago JERUSALEM - An Israeli archaeologist on Tuesday said he has found remnants ...

    May 8, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hey guys, sorry I've been not very active. My computer is broken, so I have to log on only at school computers, which sucks, and finals are next week. So ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.S. Lewis

    Why is this in the debate forum?

    May 3, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Help for the Gun-Clueless?

    A sawn of shotgun, is just that. A shotgun, usually of higher guage, with the barrel sawn down/sawn off. Usually it is done to shorten the barrel to either: a. ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Valin sat in the dark corner of the tavern, drinking heavily. He felt somewhat relived, actually, at returning to his "roots" as a rogue, assassin and sell-sword. No one knew ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I think they're all valid points. But, ultimately, it's different for each case. Sure, the majority of kids will respond best to a smack, but that's not to say all ...

    May 2, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Valin will be in the tavern, returning to his rogue roots. I was thinking he observes for a while, and sees Ria meet this contact or whatever, and possibly finds ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I'm sorry about the obvious bias of that website (I mean, the url is 'nospank' for cryin' out loud), but it's the only one I have immiediatly available. I could ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    It's possible that your child will get hit by a car on the way to school, too, Sureal. It's just not probable. Find me evidence that says otherwise, because I've ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Do You Have To…

    TTAP. Typical Teenage Angst Poetry. I stopped reading after the first stanza. Try fixing up your diction and having a clearer message you want to convery. That way, even if ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    ....You mean there is no causal link? ;) Sorry, debate team inside joke.

    May 1, 2007


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria