User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

    I personally feel that if you regard yourself as a romantic you aren't one at all. :wink: Winner. That said, I think I may be, but then again, I may ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Need a tutor for learning US/EN language =)

    Bonjour, Borderline! While the extent of my French (beyond random words or phrases) is "Je ne sais pas" or however you spell it. However, I would be very interested in ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Jihadist

    I have to say, I don't like some of the rules (i.e. only you can be the terrorist--it might've been fun!, and that only YOU can kill people while in ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's going to college!

    are you really 13?

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    Very nice. Warhammer comics.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'm SO in on this. I can be any kind of force sensitive, depending on what is needed. But I call an orange saber.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    Name: James "Jack" McMannus Age: 27 Ship: In the market, as it were Alliegiance: Himself. But nominally, pirates. Description: He is a strapping 5'10, 180lbs. Lean, and muscular he would ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    w00t Canon DSLRS! Personally, I still think the second one is TOO busy (even for a purposely busy shot) but thats where we differ as artists. Good work. Take a ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    #1: This is pretty good, although, personally, I probably would have focused more on the flower, and blurred out hte background. (I don't know if you're using an SLR or ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    Yeah....WHAT SCENE AT THE END OF THE CREDITS?

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I think the Pirate films, while still awesome are getting more and more rediculous. I mean, c'mon, a Pirate Brethren Council? and (unnamed character) becoming Pirate King? WTF. Overall though, ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I like the third one. Good panorama shot, and nice use of B/W with limited light situation (fog). The first one is just your stereotypical touristy skyscape picture, and the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    I refuse to critique this until it is resized.

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "You're under arrest in connection with the death of General Harris!" the head guard had screamed as he and nine others charged towards the group. Valin smiled broadly, and drew ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate- Crimes

    I respect the homosexuals in my life, and I absolutely think it's wrong to harrass/verbally abuse them because of their lifestyle. However, I see nothing wrong with ministering to them, ...

    May 11, 2007


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz