User avatar

sabradan

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams Come True

    I liked the first and last stanza, and the rhyme/meter was good. I don't really understand or like that you put "scream" in quotes, but to each their own, I ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Hello, what do you think about this? I say "Dude" all the time I skateboard and order the CCS Magazine My fav. groups are ZOEgirl and RelientK and The Darins ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    I can only think of one instance in Judaism were god commanded his followers to slaughter non beleivers, other than that, i am fully aware, and will defend the idea, ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    as long as it preaches messages of peace and loving thy neighbor, and not "Killing the infidel" or "Holy wars" or some such nonsense, then I'm cool with it.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I'll say this on the issue: I'd rather the US of A be a little bit hypocritical and stop evil madmen bent on world destruction, like Kim Jong-Il and Ayatollah ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Citizenship: Israeli and American Nationality: (that I consider meself, anyway) Israeli, born and bred Ethnic/National Origin: Russian Polish German/Austrian Jewish (if you consider it an ethnicity, l

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    any economic system "sponsored" or, as I prefer to say, enforced, by the government is bad. Be it communism, capitalism, or boogie-woogie-ism, its all bad. Now, more on to point. ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    Hi everybody! *echoes: Hi, Doctor Nick!* My name is Dan Sanders. I am 18 years old and living in Wheeling, Illinois, USA currently, although at the end of this summer ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    your mom is hot. or all your base are belong to us

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bus a poem about terrorism

    The Bus by Dan Sanders Another siren wails through the air peircing it, like a sword peirces flesh; its just an ordinary day wailing, wailing, like the mourners at tomorrows ...

    Jun 8, 2005


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx